Saturday, September 6, 2008

Holiday Market Items



I'm hard at work making items to sell at the OCAF, http://www.myocaf.org/, Holiday Market in December, so hopefully my booth will be juried in, haha. I should know by the end of September. Anyway, here are some items I've made in the last two days. They will eventually be potholders. I'll sandwich and quilt them all at once in the next week or so.


With the leftover fabric from these fat quarters I made 3" 9-patch blocks that will become a small wall quilt or table art. This grouping is what I have so far. I'll also look into sewing them on point, but the "missing" blocks will be simple string blocks with similar colors and fabrics for a dramatic look. More on this piece later.



Like a good Athens, GA resident (who's really a yankee, but loves the south), my football weekend chant is "Go Dawgs!"


TTYL

No comments: