Monday, December 7, 2009

Goals

My goals for each day this week:

1) sew each day

2) bead on a project each day

3) prepare for a class and a program in January


These are some fabrics I painted for the January class...


...and I've finished a few more blocks for AJ's quilt. This one has yet to be trimmed...

I'll work on a beading project while we watch DVD's of Northern Exposure tonight, so it has been a successful day.

Hint: The shorter the list, the more easily I am satisfied and anything else I do is extra!

2 comments:

Deb Hardman said...

I love the colors in AJ's quilt. They would go nicely in my house!

You know, I never really watched Norhtern Exposure, but I've been to Talkeetna, the town that inspired the show!

Anita Heady Fiber Arts, LLC said...

Love that show, especially in the winter with a fire going.