Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ho Hum

Tuesday evening I was privileged to give a program to the Phoenix Guild of Decatur, GA (metro Atlanta). They meet at the lovely Intown Quilters quilt shop on Mistletoe St. If you happen to be "in town" on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, check them out. They're a very talented and friendly group, and you can visit the quilt shop up to an hour before the 7:00 meeting!


Not much creativity going on around here today, except perhaps creative storage. It's reorganization day as I'm puting away the supplies from the Phoenix Guild Program and preparing to give a Program on Monday evening to the Quilters in Stitches in Grayson, GA, another wonderful group. This will be my second visit to QIS and I'm very much looking forward to it.

When I'm not preparing for teaching lately, I am (still) storing fabric and scraps from the 600 yards I dyed for the Pensacola Quilt Show.



These scraps will be put to good use...fabric beads, miniature string quilts, ribbon for gifts, fusing projects and more.

No comments: