Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 in Review

On the start of this new year, here's a review of the past year. Have I accomplished much creatively? Let's see...

I taught quite a bit this year, so making class samples was a high priority:






Because we had 3 vendor booths this year, there was quite a lot of fabric dyeing and pincushion making going on...





There was also a little time to do some beading...


And, my goodness, these look like the only quilt blocks I made this year for a large quilt as a gift...



Just imagine how much more I could have done without having to use crutches for 6 months this year! All things considered, it was quite a wonderfully creative year. Also this year I realized how much I truly enjoy teaching.

Another advancement in 2009: my husband has started to create his own fine projects in wood and with rust dye.

All the best to you in this coming year. On to 2010!

No comments: