Saturday, November 7, 2009

Anita's Big Adventure

Big adventure, as in "this is the only thing I am allowed to do right now", haha.

Here is my trusty walker with a handy pouch that the husband washed just for me. I thought about making a brightly colored pouch with lots of pockets, but I'm hoping the walker won't be around long enough for me to really enjoy it.


Yesterday I took a short mental-health ride around town after 4 days of surgery recovery and days of being in the house. First stop: the video store for an evening with Columbo.











Next, we took a trip "inside the loop", which is
we rarely do on game day. Tomorrow is game day in Athens, GA and it is also Homecoming weekend, so "inside the loop" is off limits unless we want to sit in traffic for hours. The buildings in the background are part of the Univ. of GA campus.















Here's Sanford Stadium on the UGA campus.

















Then a quick trip through lovely downtown Athens. A good southern downtown has lots of shade trees.


Not much excitement, but it was a lovely day and I needed to get out of the house.

No comments: