Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Too Little Time

There are just too many wonderful arts and crafts to try and too little time. On Saturday the wonderful Tracy Young taught a small group of us how to carve and then use blocks for printing. Here's a sampling of our work...

As you can see on the left, mine were the most simplistic: two leaves and (I'm very proud of it...) my new hallmark. That's my AH mark in green at the top right.

Last week I purchased a lovely knitting bag from Cambridge Lane. Marybeth designed the bag which has a special pocket for yarn and a deep middle to hold knitting needles. There's a loop on the bag to hook it while knitting and a nice, long, across-the-chest strap to keep my hands free.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Love your stamps! I took an online lino stamp class from Dijanne (http://origidij.blogspot.com/) and loved it!! You can use your stamps for so much!! Like your initials!