Friday, July 11, 2008

Working on a demo










This week I've been working on a quite a few projects. One of them is a demo for the Dragonfly Quilt Shop, Watkinsville, GA on Saturday where I'll show some ways to use and alter black and white fabrics and white on white fabrics. It's been fun discovering how many ways we can change the look of what is essentially a "blank page".

I'm nearly finished my second quilt that will go into the Asheville Quilt Show (Aug. 1-3) "Piece for Peace", but there's no peeking at that one yet. Here's a picture of the label that I'll apply before dropping off the quilts next week.
Yesterday I had a wonderful lunch and sewing time with my friend Frances who is a prolific and talented quiltmaker. Frances will be speaking at the Lake Oconee Quilters Guild in September at their regular meeting, so if you're in the area, stop by to see her amazing program.
Time to start sewing again. WTYL
Anita




No comments: