Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaching Travel Log

We were in Florida last week in Pensacola, Gulf Breeze and Ft. Walton Beach where I taught two quilt guild programs and an all-day fabric dye class. We lived in the area for seven years and it was wonderful to be back to see good friends.

Following the long drive south, we visited the chiropractor in Destin--always a lovely drive...


Love that white sand and turquoise water of northwest Florida.

Our wonderful friends Ann & Greg hosted us for the week, so we had plenty of quality time with them.


Ann, Bill, me, Pat and Greg

We three ladies are part of the Killer Bees quilting group in Pensacola. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the ladies on bee day.

The Santa Rosa Quilters Guild hired me to give my Green Ideas for the Studio program and then an all-day fabric dye class at the Naval Live Oaks Park in Gulf Breeze. It was beautiful and we were just steps from Escambia Bay...




I gave my Stretching the String lecture to the Silver Threads Quilt Guild of Ft. Walton Beach.

All around, it was a wonderful week!

No comments: